Datex-Ohmeda ADU Carestation – Used & Refurbished
The Datex Ohmeda ADU Carestation strives to make anesthesia care as intuitive as possible, with integrated ventilation and monitoring capabilities that quantify and display patient gas exchange as fast as it happens. State of the art electronic flow measurement and a flexible low resistance compact breathing unit make dynamic protocols as easy as the flick of a switch.
The ADU Carestation works hard to offer you continuous anesthesia functioning, so our team works even harder to deliver you the refurbishing job the machine deserves. Doctors Depot spares no expense to restore or replace all elements, from electrical to aesthetic. With Doctors Depot, you are getting much more than a used Datex Ohmeda ADU Carestation. You are getting a high-quality refurbished and reconditioned medical device.
Having all of your anesthesia requirements in one place can save your technicians and doctors valuable time and energy, which is why the ADU Carestation is houses advanced functions in a streamlined, rugged body.
Putting modern innovation within reach of your patient is a way the ADU Carestation assists you in anesthesia therapy. An easy-to-use, full range ventilator encompasses pressure control, volume control and spontaneous ventilation modes, with Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV) aiding in spontaneous breathing. Tidal volume compensation provides accurate delivery down to 20 mL by compensating for patient circuit compliance and fresh gas flow. A flexible, low resistance Compact Block II features built-in valves to lower breathing resistance and is compatible with steam autoclaving.
Physiological data is displayed on the integrated Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor, while continuous data regarding agent and gas flow usage is fed to an information management system. While the ADU Carestation is equipped to handle a wide range of patients, numerous product options and accessories offer flexibility in configuration and upgrades.
The ADU Carestation comes equipped to handle evolving anesthesia demands, with Doctors Depot maintained features including:
- Pressure Control (PCV), Volume Control (VCV), and spontaneous ventilation modes:
- Pressure Support (PSV), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV)
- Tidal volume compensation to 20 mL
- O2/N2O/AA ratio control down to minimal flows
- Service free, lightweight AladinTM Cassettes for all five agents
- Integrated Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor
- Battery back-up for Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor
- Data integration of agent and gas flow usage to information management system
- 12-inch color display
- Record keeping capability of anesthesia delivery and patient monitoring parameter
- Compact Breathing CircuitTM with automatic absorber
- Compact ceiling mount option (available for certain pendant systems)
- Numerous product options and accessories for flexible configuration and upgrades.
Doctors Depot ensures the utmost care goes into maintaining all components of the Datascope, Datex Ohmeda, Drager, GE and Mindray anesthesia machines we sell.
Doctors Depot values the electronically driven core of the ADU Carstation, and employs a detail-oriented process to ensure its each component exceeds manufacturer standards. Contact us directly to learn more about how we refurbish and provide reconditioned Datex ADU Carestation machines.