Drager Fabius GS – Refurbished & Used
Doctors Depot knows that no day is the same in anesthesia administration, but a Fabius GS can assure unwavering dependability. Ergonomic design, customizable technology and dependable Drager breathing systems allow for the best in patient care, day in and day out.
We recognize the Fabius GS and GS Premium as leaders in anesthesia administration, so we work hard to maintain all of the thoughtfully constructed features. Doctors Depot values your decision to purchase these machines and want you to rest easy knowing that every component, from data transfer to gas flow, is carefully restored. With Doctors Depot, you are getting much more than a used Drager Fabius GS. You are getting a high-quality refurbished and reconditioned medical device.
The Drager Fabius GS machines want to help you overcome anesthesia challenges with the accuracy of modern innovation and accessibility of the time-tested Drager network. Since your needs are forever changing, the Fabius GS line remains mobile in their structure and fully adaptable for seamless clinic integration. Choose between a GS and GS Premium, depending on the acute nature of your work place.
An advanced, ICU-style piston ventilator eliminates the need for drive gas, while pressure and volume controls are always supported. An open, customizable structure is key in the way both Fabius GS and GS Premium machines operate, allowing for Infinity Omega and Delta XL monitors to be mounted exactly where they are needed most. A GS Premium offers enhanced control with dynamic compliance compensation, fresh gas decoupling and backup ventilation for PS modes.
Vital ventilation parameters are displayed on high contrast color monitors, and gas flow data is monitored even in the event of a power failure. A GS Premium is compatible with Drager’s economical CLIC absorbers, intending to be the practical, low maintenance solution for your cases.
Doctors Depot ensures that both the Fabius GS and GS Premium remain efficient and up-to-date, with fully maintained components, like these:
- High-contrast color monitor with Dräger user interface for easy and familiar operation
- New, highly maneuverable trolley with a central brake – Integrated LED workplace illumination
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers
- Industry standard rails for additional Dräger and third party equipment
GS Premium extended, safety enhancing capabilities:
- CLIC absorber compatible
- Fresh gas decoupling
- PS Mode backup ventilation
- All major ventilation modes
Options and upgrades:
- Dräger Vamos or SCIO monitor for enhanced gas monitoring.
- Additional Dräger Omega or Omega-S monitors can let you maintain a complete, simultaneous overview of ventilation parameters, hemodynamics, diagnostics, laboratory or other parameters
- Pick and Go® and auto-reconfiguration solutions for rapid and seamless patient and patient data transfers.
Doctors Depot ensures the utmost care goes into maintaining all components of the Datascope, Datex Ohmeda, Drager, GE and Mindray anesthesia machines we sell.
You shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality in the face of equipment budget constraints. Doctors Depot delivers the same Fabius GS and GS Premium machines, and all of their smart functions, that you’d receive straight from Drager. Our years of experience refurbishing the Fabius GS line gives us the ability to restore with confidence, meaning that you’ll be able to offer unprecedented anesthesia care without compromising.