Datascope Spectrum – Refurbished & Used
No two patients are alike and neither are your days in anesthesia care, which is why the Datascope Spectrum monitor is flexible in design as well as capabilities. A color-coded 12” display and Base Station portability features allow you to control and view critical data, whether you are on the move or stationed in the OR.
Doctor’s Depot understands that ease and dependability are some of the Datascope Spectrum monitor’s greatest features, and likely the deciding factors in your purchase. Our experienced technicians are constantly updated on machine trends and refurbishing practices, to ensure that the Spectrum monitor you purchase is not only user-friendly but even better than new.
A Datascope Spectrum monitor offers modern data-collecting capabilities housed in a simple, lightweight design. Features you’ve come to depend on ensure that your patients are in good hands, while optional network tools allow you to tailor the Spectrum to your facility’s unique needs.
Offering sound digital feedback on your patient’s anesthesia administration, the Spectrum boats 8 auto-configurable waveforms, 3 or 5-lead ECG with ESU noise rejection, lead-selectable respiration, NIBP, Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2, temperature, list, graph and OXY-CRG trends and drug calculations. Easy upgrades to the Spectrum, including Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2, Microstream® ETCO2, up to 4 invasive pressures, arrhythmia and ST analysis, cardiac output with hemodynamic calculations and dual-trace recorder, allow you to make the monitor as diverse or as specialized as your roster.
Anticipating your anesthesia monitoring needs, a Spectrum monitor runs continuous patient data on an all-new 4-hour lithium ion battery. An easy-to-use Base Station allows for seamless transport, while a crisp 12” display puts patient vitals right where you need them - close by.
The Datascope Spectrum monitor will fit effortlessly into your line-up of anesthesia care machines, with Doctors Depot maintained features including:
- 12” Analysis Module, print diagnostic quality 12-lead ECG data to a laser printer
- Store up to 120 patient time measurements, expandable to 500 entries with optional memory card
- Network to Panorama® Central Station for continuous data storage
- 8 auto-configurable waveforms
- 3 or 5-lead ECG with ESU noise rejection
- lead-selectable respiration, NIBP
- Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2
- temperature, list, graph and OXY-CRG trends
- Cardiac Output/SvO2 with interface to Edwards Vigilance® Monitor
- External Parameter Module, including cardiac output, additional invasive blood pressures and temperature
Doctors Depot ensures the utmost care goes into maintaining all components of the Datascope, Datex Ohmeda, Drager, GE and Mindray anesthesia machines we sell.